APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- The minutes from the January 16, 2020 general meeting were read and approved.
- Monday, March 9 at 8:35am there will be an informal conversation about PTA supported programs, fundraising and how the money is spent and an open forum to ask questions.
- Special Presentation on the topic of safety was presented by Brian Nelsen, NYPD 1st Precinct.
- Please participate in the US Census 2020. We were underrepresented in the last census. There was a 62% participation rate in our neighborhood.
- School surveys will go out during parent teacher conferences. Please participate.
- Presentation on February 25 at 8:40am on technology and digital media.
- Survey will go out via email today to help SLT determine what needs to be presented.
- Presentation on February 27 at 8:35am to help families understand their child’s IEP.
- CEC D2 & D2 NYS Integration Pilot team joint meeting to be held February 27 from 6:30-8:30pm at The Clinton School.
- CEC D2 Town Hall meeting with Chancellor Richard Carranza to be held March 10 from 6:30-7:30pm at MS131, 100 Hester Street.
- Community Board Meeting to be held February 25 at 6pm at PS234.
- YTD revenue $594,000, YTD expenses $655,400, YTD net income $61,400.
- Annual Appeal is at 54% of the goal.
- Valentine’s Bake Sale is today.
- Project Cicero is February 28 – March 4.
- Spring Auction deadline for donations is March 4.
- Spring Book Fair is March 2 -5.
- Noon dismissal on Thursday, March 5 for parent/teacher conferences.
- Staff Appreciation Wall: children and families are invited to write notes to staff members. Notes will be collected from February 25 – March 4.
- The wall will be unveiled at the Staff Appreciation Lunch on March 5.
- A motion to close the meeting was seconded and approved. The meeting ended at 9:50am.